* Pre-start Health and Safety Review (Ontario Regulation 528/00 amending Regulation 851)
* Machine safety audits (guarding and controls) for new, used, or rebuilt machinery
* Ontario Ministry of Labour Orders (i.e. 54.1(k) and 54.1(f)) for the requirements of safety compliance
* Risk Assessments for worker exposure to hazards
* Early equipment management: ensuring equipment arrives at end user being safety compliant
* Safe Distance Measurement and Evaluation
* Evaluation and recommendations for machine guarding
* Evaluation of Control System Performance (PL) and Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
* Safety circuit design (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic) evaluation and recommendations
* Consultation with respect to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulation 851 for Industrial Establishments, and related regulations.
* Consultation with respect to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) machine safety standards.
* Consultation with respect to other relevant machine safety standards that may be applicable to a machine.